Luna is proud that we employ dance teaching artists as full-time faculty with benefits and professional recognition. We are committed to change the outdated norms of dance teaching. At the same time, we rely on volunteers to make sure our operations are a strong infrastructure for our programs.
Ways to Volunteer
Behind the Scenes
- Talk about us to your friends and neighbors, in person or through social media
- Distribute promotional materials to places you frequent, your child’s school, or your work.
- Work a shift at Solano Stroll or an Open House.
- Collect donations from local merchants for fundraising activities.
- Serve on a fundraising event committee.
- Host a small fundraiser at your home, introducing your neighbors and friends to Luna.
Sharing Your Expertise
- Help with facility maintenance and repair.
- Support public relations through graphic design, photography, video skills.
- Provide occasional support.
In Big-Picture Governance
- Serve on our finance, resource development, or planning committee.
- Join our board of directors.